Hi, I'm Josh!
My current research focuses on making interactive proof assistants more powerful and at the same time simpler to use, in order to become daily tools for mathematicians and computer scientists alike.
I'm also interested in type theory (homotopy and otherwise), univalent foundations, and mathematical logic.
Previously, I studied mathematics at the University of Bonn and the Australian National University. For my masters thesis with Peter Koepke I implemented a version of homotopy type theory as an Isabelle object logic. My bachelors thesis under Scott Morrison was on quantum algebra, TQFTs, and an application to diagrammatic invariants of topological manifolds.
- Proof and Computation autumn school · Munich · Sep 20–26
- Homotopy Type Theory 2019 · Carnegie Mellon University · Aug 7–10, 12–17
- Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics · Czech Technical University in Prague · Jul 8–12
- Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving · Obergurgl · Apr 7–12
- School and Workshop on Univalent Mathematics · University of Birmingham · Apr 1–5